Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- About Vita Home Spa - A company by "Food Solutions Tech FZCO - Registered office in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dtec Hub. Office: G118E"
- We are a professional home service spa, which means we come to your home and we only provide massage, no extra services.
- Our platform enables you to request and book a Therapist to provide a Massage Service.
- These Terms govern your use of the Platform including the software and the Website, and forms a binding contractual agreement between you and Vita Home Spa, under which Vita Home Spa agrees to provide you with access to the Platform and you agree to the obligations in these Terms.
- By using the Platform you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and agrees to be bound by them.
In these Terms:
- Vita or we or us means Vita Home Spa.
- Booking means an accepted Booking Request for the provision of the Massage Service.
- Booking Confirmation is a Notification sent to you confirming a Booking.
- Booking Request means a booking request made by you through the Platform.
- Booking Request Details means the details you have entered into the Booking Request including the details of the Property, the requested time and date of the Massage Service, the type of Massage Service required, preferred Massage Time and your contact details.
- Booking System means the online booking system on the Platform used to make a Booking Request.
- Dispute means a dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- GST means Goods and Services Tax pursuant to A New Tax System (Goods & Services Tax).
- Intellectual Property Rights means all present and future rights anywhere in the world conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright, trademarks, designs, patents, circuit layouts, business and domain names, inventions, confidential information, trade secrets and other results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields.
- Losses mean any and all actions, claims, proceedings, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, costs (including reasonable legal costs), expenses, penalties, fines and damages which may be brought or awarded against Vita Home Spa.
- Massage Equipment means equipment required by the Therapist to complete the Massage Service, such equipment includes but not limited to a massage table, massage oils, relaxing music and clean towels.
- Massage Fee means the amount inclusive of GST displayed on the Platform as being payable by you on the acceptance of a Booking Request.
- Massage Services means the services provided as part of massage therapy provided by a Therapist in accordance with these Terms.
- Massage Time means the length of the Massage Services requested by you in the Booking Request.
- Payment Method means a direct bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Platform means the software applications that enable you to book a Therapist offered via the Mobile or Desktop Website.
- Property means the location chosen by you for the Therapist to provide the Massage Service.
- Site Content means all material, content and information made available on the Platform and/or Vita Home Spa's official social media accounts, including but not limited to feedback, reviews and ratings provided by you, users of the Platform or Website and Therapists, any written text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, audio material, video material and any other forms of expression.
- Support means the technical support, resources and information, payment and maintenance services for the Platform and updates to the Platform software that Vita Home Spa may make generally available to you and the Therapist.
- Terms means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- Therapist means an individual approved by Vita Home Spa to use the Platform.
- Third Party Site means any hyperlink or other redirection tools taking the User to other websites operated by third parties that appear on the Website or Mobile applications.
- User or you or your means a person who uses the Platform.
- Website means the website at the domain name https://vitahomespa.com.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Any Third Party Sites are not controlled by Vita Home Spa and do not form part of the Platform. You agree that you will not hold Vita Home Spa liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on any Third Party Site; and
- You enter into these Terms and use the Platform entirely at your own risk.
These Terms commence on the date you access and use the Platform.
- Vita Home Spa periodically reviews the Terms and reserves the right to amend the Terms, without any notice to you, by updating this document. You should review this document, as available on the Website, regularly as any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of the publication on the Website. The continued access and use of the Platform constitutes your consent to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time.
- These Terms continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- Personal Information & User Profile
- To make a Booking Request, you must enter the location and personal particulars in the manner described on the Platform.
- You are responsible for all information posted on or transmitted via the Booking System.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information supplied by you in using the Platforms and the Booking System will be true and accurate at all times.
- You consent that the personal data and information provided can be used by Vita Home Spa for communicating via email, sms and call.
- Booking System
- On acceptance of a Booking Request, the Platform will:
- Send a Notification confirming your Booking;
- Deduct the Massage Fee from the Payment Method you submitted
- The Massage Fee is the amount specified on the Platform for the Massage Service and is determined by the Massage Time and location of the Property.
- You acknowledge that the Massage Fee may be subject to change from time to time and Vita Home Spa is under no obligation to notify you of the change.
- You will receive a refund of the Massage Fee if we are unable to provide a therapist for your booking location date and time.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are not permitted to engage the Massage Service of a Therapist other than through the use of the Platform;
- the Platform is to be used by you for the purpose of making a Booking Request, and for no other purposes;
- any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking Request is prohibited;
- abuse of the Booking System may result in you being denied access to the Platform.
- Vita Home Spa is entitled, at its discretion:
- to stop making the Platform available to you without notice, and without providing any reason; and
- to add, change or withdraw functions available on the Platform.
- Upon the acceptance of a Booking Request by a Therapist, Vita Home Spa will take the Massage Fee pursuant to the Booking.
- If you are entitled to a refund of the Massage Fee, Vita Home Spa will process the refund within 5 working days of the right to the refund arising.
- As part of the agreement between You and Vita Home Spa:
- allow you to cancel the Booking with a refund of the Massage Fee, provided that such amendment or cancellation is made:
- 100% Refund when cancellation is made more than four (4) hours before booking timing.
- 0% Refund when cancellation is made less than four (4) hour before booking timing.
- The following will occur if Vita Home Spa is unable to fulfil a confirmed Booking (in full or part):
- you will be given the option to cancel the Booking and a refund will be made to your payment method registered on the User Profile.
- Massage Service
- Any issues regarding safety, quality, condition or description will be sent to Vita Home Spa through the Platform and passed onto the Therapist that completed the Booking.
- The Massage Services offered by the Therapists on the Platform are strictly therapeutic. Any suggestions or comments by you that are in sexual nature before, during or after the Booking, will result in termination of the Booking and suspension of your account with no refund, and will be reported to authorities as a matter of sexual harassment.
- At any point of time during the massage that you are dissatisfied with the therapist(s), you are entitled to stop the massage and our therapist(s) will pack and leave the premises. A feedback link will be sent to you to state your reasons for the stoppage. We will review the case and get back to you.
- Our therapist(s) may at their own discretion refuse to provide service or enter your premises if they find that the information provided in the booking was inaccurate or that the environment is not deemed safe to set-up our equipment and provide service.
- Vita Home Spa may at its discretion terminate your use of, or access to, the Platform at any time.
- If your use of the Platform is terminated:
- you will no longer be authorised to access the Platform or use any other services or products owned by Vita Home Spa;
- We have taken all practical steps from both a technical and systems perspective to ensure that the payment details registered on the User Profile is well protected.
- A secure payment gateway is used to process all transactions and credit card details.
- Vita Home Spa does not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the secure payment gateway and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your information.
- In this clause Personal Information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion.
- You agree that the Platform will disclose your Personal Information, including your name and address to the Therapist in order for the Therapist to complete the Booking.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property Rights on the Site Content. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all Intellectual Property Rights on the Site Content, the Platform and the Website.
- The Site Content is protected by copyright and Vita Home Spa reserves all Intellectual Property Rights which may subsist in the Site Content and the Platform.
- You must not, without Vita Home Spa’s prior written consent which may be withheld at its absolute discretion:
- copy, republish, reproduce, duplicate or extract Site Content;
- redistribute, sell, rent or licence any Site Content; or
- edit, modify or vary the Site Content.
- Indemnity and Liability
- General Indemnity:
You agree to indemnify Vita Home Spa, on demand, against any claim, action, damage, Loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or payment which Vita Home Spa may pay, suffer, incur or are liable for, in relation to any act you do or cause to be done, in breach of these Terms.
- General Limitation of Liability:
We will not be liable to you in contract, tort or equity in relation to any direct, indirect or consequential loss you incur in relation to the contents or use of or reliance on Site Content or otherwise in connection with the Platform.
- Massage Services Liability:
To the extent permitted by law, Vita Home Spa will not be responsible and will be excluded from all liability, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury, loss of life and damage to property) that you or another person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) the Massage Service.
- Information Accuracy:
You acknowledge and agree that some of the Site Content may be provided by way of blogs or comments made by you or other users of the Platform or Website, and that Vita Home Spa does not accept any liability for the accuracy of such information or your reliance on the same. The Site Content is provided to you as general information only and is not intended to substitute or replace the advice of a duly qualified professional (where applicable).
- The use of this Platform is at your own risk. The Site Content and everything from the Platform is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition of any kind.
- None of Vita Home Spa’s affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Site Content or Platform.
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms which is prohibited in any jurisdiction is, in that jurisdiction, ineffective only to the extent of that prohibition.
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.
- If a clause is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law for the time being applicable to the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in the United Arab Emirates.